WIN THE WEEK 07/6 - 7/2020 CANCELLED
|July 6 - 7, 2020 CANCELLED||$595||15U, 16U, 17U/18U||4|
|July 13 - 14, 2020||$595||15U, 16U, 17U/18U||40 Per Age Bracket|
Winner receives AUTOMATIC BID to Colorado Summer Championships
Limited to 12 teams at each age level.
|Catalyst||USA Prime Reynolds||Catalyst Red|
|USA Prime Strotz||Catalyst White|
|USA Prime Keith|
COLORADO CLASSIC BASEBALL
OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES
Games are played in accordance with National Federation Rules
Official Scoring and Lineups
- Home team's scorebook is the official scorebook for each game.
- 2-hour time limit for all other games.
- Permitted to finish current inning if time expires.
- Cannot start a new inning after 1 hour and 45 minutes have elapsed.
- Games can end in a tie.
- Games are considered a final after 3 innings have been completed.
- If a game is suspended prior to 3 innings being complete, CCB will attempt to finish the game at a later time within the tournament.
Ejections and Suspensions
- Any fight or brawl will result in forfeiture of all tournament games for teams involved.
- No refunds will be provided.
- Ejections result in 1-game suspensions for players and coaches for the following game.
- Suspended players and/or coaches seen on the field or in the stands during game they are serving suspension could result in forfeiture and suspension of future CCB tournament game(s).
- CCB Officials will review situation with appropriate parties and make final determination.
- ANY PARENT WHO REFUSES TO PAY A GATE OR IS BELLIGERENT CAN CAUSE GAME FORFEITURE!
- First 2 innings are played under California tie-breaker rules (as time allows).
- California Tie-Breaker: Each team begins their at-bat with a runner on 2nd base and 1 out. Player who made final out of previous at-bat shall be the designated funner to begin the inning on 2nd base.
- If the game has not ended after the first two extra innings are complete, the game can continue under modified California tie-breaker rules (as time allows).
- Modified California Tie-Breaker: Each team begins their at-bat with a runner on 3rd base and 1 out. Player who made final out of previous at-bat shall be the designated runner to begin the inning on 2nd base.
- 15 run rule after 3 innings.
- 10 run rule after 4 innings.
- 8 run rule after 5 innings.
Game Play & Miscellaneous
- Host teams are always home team (unless electing to be visitor).
- Participating teams will provide (2) game balls per game.
- No on-field pregame routines will be taken by either team.
- Approved BBCOR bats to be used in games.
- Umpires will have final say on allowance and/or removal of in-game gear, equipment, accessories, and jewelry. Includes but not limited to bats, gloves. helmets, batting gloves, cleats, sunglasses, etc.
- No protesting of challenging game results.
Reporting Game Results
- All game results should be reported by head coach via text to 720.552.1288.
- Include: Age level, Team Name, Final Score, Site.
- Scores should be reported within 30 minutes of completion of game.
- Unreported scores are recorded as a 10-run loss for both teams.
Determining Championship Teams Based on Game Results
- Teams competing in Championship Brackets will be determined by the following tie-breakers based on scores reported:
*Head-to-Head Results (when applicable)
*Results versus Common Opponent (when applicable)
- In the event that CCB is comparing teams with an unequal number of games played for Championship Brackets, teams will be determined based on their highest run differential victories reported. (See example)
TEAM A (3 - 0) TEAM B (2-0)
Game 1: 10 - 5 Game 1: 12 - 1
Game 2: 7 - 3 Game 2: 6 - 4
Game 3: 2 - 1
*Team A would be compared to Team B based on their results of Game 1 & 2 since those results had higher run differentials than Game 3.
Please contact Colorado Classic Baseball @ 720.552.1288